Because Knowledge is PowerWe routinely perform confidential, unbiased due diligence of the Investment Thesis prior to investment, and/or help portfolio companies meet and exceed their stretch revenue goals post investment. Our business acquisition due diligence process is based on years of experience in business acquisition support.
"This is amazing and extremely detailed. I can’t believe you got the customers to elaborate on so many topics of interest for us. This is incredibly helpful for our goals moving forward.” – Due Diligence Client
Conducting due diligence prior to investmentIf you need insightful feedback regarding:
- Strength and stability of customer base or distribution channels
- Viability of the revenue growth strategy
- Target markets or channels of future interest
- "Sink or Swim" industry trends
Our in-depth interviewing technique can help you discover:
- Why customers are satisfied or not
- Why they would refer your target investment to a colleague or friend or not
- Motivating factors – allowing you to extrapolate from small samples
- Concerns about delivery, customer service, price or product safety
- Who they consider to be competition and strengths and weaknesses of each
- How they like to hear or learn about this product or service
We appreciate that due diligence is time critical. And we deliver. That's why private equity or searcher clients come back to us, time and again.
"This is AMAZING results. Thank you!" - Due Diligence Client
When you need help with:
Post-investment due diligence
- Assessing a portfolio company's sales effectiveness
- Developing a B2B Sales and Marketing strategy
- Reorienting the selling process or resources
- Testing out new revenue strategies or channels
"The insights Anne and her team uncovered went far deeper than what I had learned from the seller and my own customer interviews. I was able to get a true understanding of the target company's pricing power and competitive positioning. Mayfield was an invaluable partner during due diligence and I would strongly recommend any investor engage them early in diligence." - Due Diligence ClientCome for the due diligence, stay for the sales, marketing and public relations implementation. Contact us Today.