Everyone Likes a WinnerWinning business awards offers you:
- Independent 3rd Party Validation of your products, services, and management
- Brand awareness
- Differentiation from your competition
- Opportunities for immediate and ongoing press
- Can aid Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Validation of your employees and company
- A useful tool in recruiting
"Our company closed a huge order the day after our prospect heard the news about our winning numerous American Business Awards. This was no coincidence. Awards are part of our overall marketing plan - and they work.”- VP Sales – Manufacturing Firm
The Challenge of WinningCompetition is fierce. Every award, whether it is via a journal or an independent organization requires:
- Good narratives and planning
- Materials such as data, artwork, and video
- Some require corporate leadership or sponsorship of a non-profit organization
- Talent in the execution
The good news is you are in the right place.
Mayfield is the Grand Prize Winner in Writing AwardsHaving assisted clients with winning over 50 awards, in 2020 Mayfield Consulting was awarded the grand prize at the American Business Awards for Marketing Agency of the Year. The award was based on the volume of successful applications Mayfield drafted on behalf of clients.
Published Professional Writers Tell Your StoryHow do we win so many awards? By telling a better story. Here at Mayfield, we employ published, professional authors to identify, draft and support a great narrative around your company’s achievements.
Contact us today to find out more.